Hawaii’s newest Luau!
Held under the Hala trees on the shores of Keauhou Bay, Haleo – the Voice of Life is Hawaii’s newest lu’au.
From the birth of Hawaii’s royalty to the surfing stories of He’eia Bay, the dancers and musicians of Island Breeze take you on a colorful and entertaining journey through a very special time in our history. Join us as we learn about Kamehameha III and how he bridged the gap of ancient traditions, bringing the people of his kingdom into a new era in the islands.
Dancers share the stories of our Polynesian cousins and the gifts they brought to Hawaii through their language, culture, music and dance. Guests have the opportunity to meet the dancers before the show, to "talk story" as they participate in cultural activities, live dinner music serenades guests as they enjoy a delicious feast. And, just as the suns is setting over Keauhou Bay - Haleo begins.
A lavish Hawaiian buffet… a beautiful sunset… and the sights and sounds of Polynesia all combine to create an evening you will always remember.
The Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay is a four diamond resort resting on 22 spectacular acres in Keauhou. Dine in one of Hawaii’s most beautiful oceanfront locations, a gathering place for manta rays surrounded by outrigger canoes, breaching whales, world renown sunsets and living history.
The land area is significant in Hawaiian history and specifically to Kamehameha and his heirs. The birthplace of Kamehameha III, the playground for Hawaii’s ali’i (royalty), it is a place of new beginnings. Keauhou translated into English, literally means “new era”. The hotel is located 30-40 minutes south of Kona’s Keahole-Kona International Airport and just a 10 minute drive south of Kailua-Kona.
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in cultural activities that take place before dinner
- Luau buffet features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Kimchi Dip
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu