Hawaii’s newest Luau!
Held under the Hala trees on the shores of Keauhou Bay, Haleo – the Voice of Life is Hawaii’s newest lu’au.
From the birth of Hawaii’s royalty to the surfing stories of He’eia Bay, the dancers and musicians of Island Breeze take you on a colorful and entertaining journey through a very special time in our history. Join us as we learn about Kamehameha III and how he bridged the gap of ancient traditions, bringing the people of his kingdom into a new era in the islands.
Dancers share the stories of our Polynesian cousins and the gifts they brought to Hawaii through their language, culture, music and dance. Guests have the opportunity to meet the dancers before the show, to "talk story" as they participate in cultural activities, live dinner music serenades guests as they enjoy a delicious feast. And, just as the suns is setting over Keauhou Bay - Haleo begins.
A lavish Hawaiian buffet… a beautiful sunset… and the sights and sounds of Polynesia all combine to create an evening you will always remember.
The Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay is a four diamond resort resting on 22 spectacular acres in Keauhou. Dine is one of Hawaii’s most beautiful oceanfront locations, a gathering place for manta rays surrounded by outrigger canoes, breaching whales, world renown sunsets and living history.
The land area is significant in Hawaiian history and specifically to Kamehameha and his heirs. The birthplace of Kamehameha III, the playground for Hawaii’s ali’i (royalty), it is a place of new beginnings. Keauhou translated into English, literally means “new era”. The hotel is located 30-40 minutes south of Kona’s Keahole-Kona International Airport and just a 10 minute drive south of Kailua-Kona.
Preferred Seating Upgrade: This
upgrade includes expedited seating, preferred seating at the front of
the stage and first in the buffet line. This upgrade is paid at the door
when you arrive, but must be chosen with your order. You will not be
able to cancel the Preferred portion at check-in.
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in cultural activities that take place before dinner
- Luau buffet features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Salads and Appetizers:
- Fresh Fruit Display*
- Taro Rolls and Mango Butter
- Waimea Field Greens (Choice of Papaya Seed or Sesame, Ginger and Orange Vinaigrette)*
- Hawaiian Purple Potato Salad*
- Poi and Lomi Lomi Salmon*
- Island-Style Fern Shoot Salad
- Keauhou Macaroni Salad
- Hawaiian Ahi Poke with Onions and Red Ogo
- Lemongrass-Scented Rice*
- Island Style Kalua Pork
- Lemon Verbena Salted Island Fish*
- Pineapple-Soy Glazed Beef
- Papaya Brulee*
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Kona Coffee Chocolate Cake
- Lemongrass-Scented Rice*
- Sweet Molokai Potato
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
- Desserts (as listed above)
Royal Kona Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Selection of Hot Teas
* Gluten Free